Want to compare Swaraj 744 XT and Swaraj 744 FE? Well, you have come to the right place. You can find the result of Swaraj 744 XT vs Swaraj 744 FE using the compare tractor feature on Tractorkarvan. This feature will help you find the best tractor according to your requirements and budget.
Some key features of these two Swaraj tractors are:
- Price: The Swaraj 744 XT price in India ranges from INR 8.00 lakhs* to INR 8.70 lakhs*, whereas the Swaraj 744 FE price in India ranges from INR 8.00 lakhs* to INR 9.50 lakhs*.
- EMI: Swaraj 744 XT is available at a starting EMI of 19,464, whereas Swaraj 744 FE is available at a starting EMI of INR 19,749.
- Engine CC: The Swaraj 744 XT CC is 3136, whereas Swaraj 744 FE CC is 3136.
- Engine HP: Swaraj 744 XT HP is 50 horsepower, while the Swaraj 744 FE HP is 45 – 50 horsepower.
- Engine-Rated RPM: Swaraj 744 XT has 2000 engine-rated RPM, whereas Swaraj 744 FE has 2000 engine-rated RPM.
- Lifting Capacity: Swaraj 744 XT has a lifting capacity of 1700 kg, whereas Swaraj 744 FE has a lifting capacity of 1700 kg.
- Steering: Swaraj 744 XT features power steering, whereas Swaraj 744 FE comes with mechanical/power steering.
- Brakes: Swaraj 744 XT comes with oil-immersed multi-disc brakes, whereas Swaraj 744 FE comes with dry disc type brakes and optional oil-immersed disc brakes.
- Clutch: Swaraj 744 XT is equipped with a dual-clutch, whereas Swaraj 755 FE is equipped with a single-clutch or optional dual-clutch.