ACE tractor 450 NG price in India ranges from INR 6.50 lakhs* to INR 7 lakhs*. ACE DI 450 HP is noted to be 45 horsepower.
ACE is a big brand name in the Indian tractor industry. Having established a unique place in the tractor industry, ACE tractors greatly support several farmers. Their versatility and value for money are the top features that make Ace tractors a farmer’s real companion. ACE tractor 450 is yet another top-performing model from the house of ACE. This model has many characteristics that make it technologically refined.
ACE DI 450 NG is appropriate for both agricultural purposes and commercial transport of goods as it belongs to the tractors under 50 HP category. It is also known for its sturdiness, powerful performance, and outstanding prowess, even in challenging terrains. This tractor is fuel-efficient and can perform efficiently on many terrains.
It is amongst the most popular tractors in India because of its capability to suit diverse agricultural implements. It offers optimum performance with a powerful gearbox and lifting capacity. Above all, the ACE 450 tractor price is the best in this segment. Let’s discuss its key features in detail below.
ACE DI 450 NG Top Specifications
Engine & Performance
- It houses an A45, direct injection robust engine type with powerful long life. The model is designed to deliver a power output of 45 HP. Such higher power output is suitable for handling more demanding tasks and tractor implements.
- This ACE 450 model is fitted with a 3-cylinder diesel engine and has an engine capacity of 2858 cc, which indicates a larger engine volume. Thus, more fuel can be combusted to produce a greater power output and carry out heavy-duty farm duties.
- It has an engine-rated speed of 2000 RPM. Due to this ideal engine RPM, this model has significant power output. Thus, it is best suited for a range of challenging operations like pulling large tractor implements and working in demanding field conditions.
- It has a liquid-cooled cooling system along with a dry-air filter cleaner. This cooling system uses coolant to ensure optimal operating temperature for the engine. It makes sure that the engine runs efficiently for a long time. Similarly, a dry-type air filter removes impurities from air to be supplied to the engine for combustion.
- The maximum torque generated by this ACE model is 185 Nm. High torque allows this model to handle heavy workloads on tough terrains. Also, it can pull heavy tractor implements like Disc Plough and Rotary Slasher.
- The bore/stroke of this model is 105/110 mm. With a longer stroke, there is a larger engine displacement to produce more torque at a lower RPM.
- It has a dry-type dual clutch with an optional single clutch system for an efficient driving experience. A dual clutch is popular for facilitating quicker and seamless gear changes. In addition, it delivers lesser interruptions in power transmission than a single clutch.
- This model has a robust gearbox with 8 forward and 2 reverse gears. You can effectively use these gear speeds to choose suitable speeds depending on the varying operating conditions and tasks.
- The maximum forward speed is 2.51 to 31.91 km/h, while the reverse speed is measured at 3.51 to 13.87 km/h. These speeds make this model suitable for transportation and haulage purposes.
- The model can perform challenging tasks as it has a great lifting capacity of 1200 kg / 1800 kg (optional). Higher lifting capacity allows it to lift heavy loads and operate a range of hydraulic implements. Examples include Hydraulic Reversible MB Plough and Tractor Trailer.
- In terms of hydraulic controls, you will find that the model is equipped with Automatic Depth and Draft Control (ADDC). With ADDC, this model can automatically make changes to the position of attachments to control their depth and draft accurately. It ensures uniform seed placement, consistent working depth and higher yields.
Brakes & Steering
- The 450 DI model comes with state-of-the-art technology that ensures safety during operations. The dry disk brakes come with lower maintenance. It also offers an option for oil-immersed multi-disk brakes that maintain a longer life and ensures optimum braking execution.
- The steering system involves Mechanical and Power steering- optional. You get a better driving experience with power steering as it demands lesser steering effort to manoeuvre the tractor.
Weight & Dimensions
- ACE DI 450 NG weight is 1950 kg. With this weight, this model gets an improved grip on all terrains. It enhances the stability of the tractor during heavy-duty tasks.
- This ACE model is 3660 mm in length and 1740 mm in width. These dimensions make it a perfectly balanced tractor, which is suitable for uneven terrains.
- The ground clearance of this model is 425 mm. High ground clearance ensures the tractor does not get damaged or stuck while operating in varying field conditions.
- The wheelbase is 1960 mm. It provides a proper base of support to handle heavy loads in difficult soil conditions.
Wheel Drive & Tyres
- This ACE model is available in two-wheel drive. Thus, it can be easily operated and has lower maintenance than a 4WD model.
- The brand ensures better grip with big and powerful tyres measured at front tyres- 6.00 X 16 (7.5 x 16 optional) and rear tyres- 13.6 X 28 (14.9 x 28 optional), respectively. These tractor tyres ensure less slippage while working in fields.
ACE DI 450 NG Key Benefits
- Apart from low maintenance, this model is cost-efficient as well. Its fuel-efficient engine helps save significant fuel costs in the long run.
- ACE DI 450 is suitable for long hours of operation with adjustable seats that provide comfort. The levers are positioned in an easy-to-reach space.
- It offers great visibility of the front and comes with an attractive meter console. The steering wheel has a large diameter, making it a relaxed ride for longer durations.
- For a safe and smooth driving experience, you will get a high ground clearance of 425 mm.
- The power take-off is another excellent feature the tractor provides. It has a PTO speed of 540 RPM with six splines. It also offers an optional 1000 RPM with 21 Splines. These PTO speeds make this model compatible with a diverse range of PTO-driven implements, including Rotavator and Hay Rake.
ACE Tractor 450 Price in India 2023
The on-road price for the ACE tractor 450 is in the affordable range of INR 6.50 lakhs* to INR 7 lakhs*. With high fuel efficiency and robust performance, the ACE 450 tractor price makes it an amazing deal. Also, this ACE 450 tractor price can vary depending on your region.
The Compare Tractors tool is provided on our portal to help users compare the ACE 450 tractor price and specs with similar ACE models like ACE DI 450 Star and ACE DI 450 NG 4WD.
Why choose Tractorkarvan for ACE DI 450 NG?
Tractorkarvan is an online platform developed to help people undertaking farming businesses by providing them with tractors, and ACE implements with the help of loan assistance. Also, we have a huge catalogue featuring new models from all famous brands along with second-hand tractors. You can also check out our tractor videos for more details about different tractor models.
Go ahead and buy the best farm vehicle as per your needs today! Get in touch with our team for more information on ACE tractor dealers.