Hindustan Tractors is a very old tractor brand that ruled the industry in the 1960s and 1970s. They had been the first choice of farmers due to their powerful Zetor engine and performance. Fast forward 2023, it has relaunched and rebranded itself under the Gromax Agri Equipment Ltd, which is a joint venture between Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd and Government of Gujarat. The other famous sub-brand of the company is Trakstar Tractors.
The foundation of Hindustan Tractor Company dates to 1959, when it was established in Vadodara, Gujarat. In 1963, the company partnered with Motoko Praha of Czechoslovakia to form Hindustan Tractor & Bulldozers Limited. Later in 1967, it changed its name to Hindustan Tractor Ltd.
Subsequently, in 1978, the Gujarat government as part of the restructuring Hindustan Tractors created Gujarat Tractors.
In 1999 Mahindra Tractor secured a controlling 60% stake in the enterprise. Building on this foundation, Mahindra Tractor went on to acquire the remaining 40% stake in 2001 and named it Mahindra Gujarat Tractors Ltd, which is now known as Gromax Agri Equipment Ltd.
At present, Hindustan Tractors only has Hindustan 60 tractor under its hood. It is a tractor under 60 HP category.
Hindustan Tractors provide budget-friendly and technologically advanced tractors aimed at delivering excellent outcomes. The signature colour of Hindustan Tractors is yellow. Hindustan Tractors price in India 2023 range is reasonable and within the budget of common Indian farmers.
Tractorkarvan also provides a compare tractors feature to compare two tractor models of the same brand or different brands. For instance, Hindustan 60 can be compared for specification and prices with Trakstar 550.
The resale of value of Hindustan Tractors is good. Tractorkarvan provides all the essential details to put your Hindustan tractors up for resale or buy one for your farm. You can get the best second-hand tractor on Tractorkarvan with a few clicks.
You are at the right place if you are budget-stressed. You can use the tractor loan facility available on Tractorkarvan to purchase a brand-new Hindustan Tractors. Moreover, the interest rates are highly attractive, monthly EMIs are low, and the loan disbursals are hassle-free.
Tractorkarvan is the leading digital marketplace to buy and sell tractors and related agriculture equipment. Here, you can get all the necessary information required to buy latest tractors of all tractor brands. The information provided consists of specifications and prices of each model of Hindustan Tractors.
We also provide information related to tractor tyres, tractor implements, and harvesters. Besides, you can visit the tractor dealers page and check about Hindustan tractor dealers near your locality. You can even watch tractor videos to get on-hand knowledge of any tractor models.
Hindustan tractor price in India 2023 is affordable.
The Hindustan tractors HP range starts at 55 HP.
Growmax Agri Equipment Ltd is the owner of Hindustan Tractors.
The best Hindustan tractors is Hindustan 60.
Visit Tractorkarvan to get the latest updates on Hindustan Tractors
Yes, Hindustan Tractors are ideal to operate any farming implement.
Call Us At+91-9650-9338-99